A superb fuck-ton of glasses references.
[From various sources]
Alright, here’s my answer to, “How do you animate?” I cover a scant few fundamentals and how to use Photoshop to both arrange your traditional drawings into an animation as well as how to just draw your animation in photoshop.
Images that are not mine are credited. The rest are screen shots.
Let me know if you have any questions!
And that is how you shop. I just wanted to share this valuable method of money saving with you all.
Here’s the link to that one photo I used: [x]
For people curious about my settings
1. I use the brush tool for almost everything, even for lineart. Easy for rough sketching.
2. Blending, works better with a texture thrown in.
3. Flat brush gets you a semi painterly look, wonderful for laying down color and whatnot.
4. Overlay abuse, I actually do most of my color blending with them haha
Brushes downloaded from here I believe
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
OMA GOD ITS OMA RICE
A sugary fuck-ton of human hand references [set 3].
Oh, Hydrogen Peroxide. You do so many things. You deserve more attention.
Here’s a list of the many benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide!
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. (Small print says mouth wash and gargle right on the bottle).
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of “Peroxide” to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. One man reports, “I had a fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry. All gone.”
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. A nurse reports that she has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it’s not a drastic change.
11. Put half of a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there are protein stains on clothing, pour it directly on the spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, and there is no smearing which is why I love it so much for this.
14. Use 3% Hydrogen peroxide for removing blood stains – especially if they are fairly fresh. Pour directly on the soiled spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. It is a great bleaching agent for stubborn stains on white clothes. Combine ½ c. hydrogen peroxide and 1 t. ammonia for a great stain removal combination.
15. Use hydrogen peroxide to bleach delicate items such as wool or wool blends. Soak them overnight in a solution of one part 3% hydrogen peroxide to eight parts cold water. Launder according to care instructions.
*Also, if you have a dog that you need to get to vomit (like if they ate a bunch of chocolate), make them swallow hydrogen peroxide. Give it to them a few teaspoons at a time.*
just putting this here
And usually just .99!
all of this. peroxide is underrated
As a habitual dental hygiene obsesser, I approve this post :-)
Also it helps clean off animal bones. Just soak them in H2O2 for a while and they’ll be easier to clean. Bonus: they also turn really white.
is all of this really safe?
As someone kindly gave you, the chemical formula is H2O2. Now what are a few familiar chemical formulas? H2O (water) and O2 (Oxygen gas).
Peroxide is basically the threesome of H2O and this fourth atom. So it kicks out the cockblock Oxygen who then partners up with another Oxygen because Oxygen is just that dependent. That’s also why the bottle is dark, it’s trying to minimize how much the solution breaks down into water and oxygen gas.
Is it safe? In small amounts, yes. It’s safer than bleach or ammonia, but just remember to wash it out with water (which also dilutes it).
Okay how much of this is truth and how much of it is bullshit?
please dont put peroxide in your hair ever :’)
A couple people asked me how I vary my leaves and trees and honestly, it’s super easy! I’ve never made a tutorial/guide before so I kept this mega simple but I hope someone out there might find it useful at least!
Also, anyone can download the brushes I use for all my art on my tumblr page (: I only use around 5 so go nuts haha
I’ve noticed some digital artists out there who just kind of guess when choosing the dimensions of their artwork. Trying to understand ppi, dpi, print dimensions, and resolution can send you down a rabbit hole of complexity likely to break your brain.
If you are creating an…