- An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese
- A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar
- A Dictionary of Intermediate Japanese Grammar
- Read Real Japanese Fiction
- ALC (I use this everyday)
- Goo dictionary
- WWWJDIC (with audio clips)
- JWPce (downloadable dictionary for Windows)
- JEDict (downloadable for Mac users)
- Idiomatic Expressions
- Idioms dictionary [Japanese only]
- Counters dictionary
- Hovering dictionaries:
→Rikaikun for Chrome
→Rikaichan for Firefox
→Floating Dictionary for Mac
- Current Affairs dictionary
- Jisho (I use this for spelling kanji for if I can’t read it)
- Yamasa (I use this for learning to write)
- A Guide to Remembering Japanese Characters
- Associative Kanji Learning (stroke orders)
- Hukumusume Fairytales
- 竹取（Bamboo-Cutting） (vertical writing)
- 吉田秀幸の日記（Hideyuki Yoshida’s Diary） (recipes)
- Chokochoko’s reading texts to help with JLPT
- TED Talks (with Japanese subtitles and transcripts)
- Learning through Films [Japanese subtitles/scripts]
- 原稿用紙の使い方 (How to write an essay with Japanese writing paper)
- Shiritori (Japanese word-chain game)
Japanese sign language.
- Holy crap Japanese
- Nihongo ga Suki
- Jumpstart Japanese
- Nadine Nihongo
- That Japan Addict
- Japanese through Fandom
- F-Yeah Native Japanese
- J-Vocab of the Day
- ぶらりめし [Japanese only]
- Peaceful Chef [Japanese only]
Those studying in Japan.
I’ve added more to the list since first creating it. As always, if anyone has anything they would like to add, let me know!
There is no more site I open more than ALC and WEBLIO in this occasion. If only I can make an altar for the two…
Secret menu items in Fast Food stores you probably don't know about! -
That McAmbulance looks deadly
I ACTUALLY GOT TO TRY THAT ONE FROM IN AND OUT
are these real?????????
SHIT MAN IMMA ASK THOSE CHIPOTLE DUDES
I’ll so try these
Not exactly a tutorial but a tasty tidbit of knowledge!
Click the above photo to access the web page. This is a really cool resource.
: How to Recover from a Bad Day -
1. Go to bed early. Some days are just bad days – and there’s nothing you can do to change circumstances and turn the day around. Remind yourself that there are better days as well, and tomorrow is a new day and a chance to start again.
2. Do something you enjoy. You may not be able to control what happens to you, but you can takes steps to improve the way you feel. When you’re having a bad day you need to make that extra effort to treat yourself well, and try and bolster yourself up.
3. Make a list of things you need to do. Planning what you’ll do to try and make things a bit better can give you a strong sense of being in control again. It may not sound like fun, but it can change the way you feel - so you’re less at the mercy of events, or other people.
4. Talk to someone who cares about your feelings. It often makes a difference to unburden on a friend. At least you’ll feel supported, and less stressed and overwhelmed.
5. Distract yourself. Try doing something that will take your mind off things. Often doing something practical can bring a sense of calm.
6. Try extra hard to be nice to other people. It will help to take your mind off your problems, and yourself. Plus, we tend to get back what we give out to other people (such as kindness, understanding, concern and empathy).
little bambi eyes: Unfuck Your Habitat Fundamentals -
- 20 minutes is not a long time. Marathon cleaning sessions, while satisfying, are exhausting and make you never want to clean ever again. 20 minutes at a time, once or a few times a day, is a sustainable way of keeping your habitat unfucked.
- PUT IT AWAY. Probably 75% of…